Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn money from qualifying purchases made using the advertising links on this page.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Wanderlust - a great travel store in Vancouver


Christmas is almost here and you just might be engaged in some last minute Christmas shopping. I was recently in the Kitsilano neighbourhood in downtown Vancouver, shopping for globes for my kids (sssh! don't tell them!). The store I visited was Wanderlust, an establishment located on 1929 West 4th Avenue, just off Burrard Street. And what a wonderful store!

Yes, they had the globes I was looking for, and they also had enough travel gear and gadgets to satisfy anyone with a hankering for travel. Bags, pouches, suitcases, maps, books, adapters, pouches, water bottles, snack boxes, luggage tags, and every other thing you could think of. It's a regular wonderland for those of us who love to shop for travel-related goods. I saw a lot of stuff in there that I wanted for Christmas too! (One of those cross-body bags, maybe... oh yeah...).

So, if you're anywhere near Vancouver, check out Wanderlust. You can even shop online via the store's website. The staff was friendly and helpful, and the store allows you to browse to your heart's content. Highly recommended!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...